- Flexible lamp provides extra light to the work surface
- Adjustable-position, locking depth stop for accurate depth measurement and repetitive drilling
- Bright laser crosshairs clearly indicate the drill point
- 9v battery needed for crosshair lasers (battery not included)
- 14-inch by 18-inch woodworker-friendly table
Thanks to its adjustable Twin Laser pod that projects a bright laser cross hair on your work piece to indicate the point of bit contact, the DELTA 17-950L 16.5-inch Twin Laser Crosshair Drill Press lets you drill more accurately than ever before . You’ll never have an inaccurate hole placement again. The large 14 x 18-inch cast iron table includes T-slots, a removable insert, and has the capacity to tilt up to 45 degrees forward so you can make angular drills. A flexible light is integrated to keep your workspace illuminated, and the table can be raised and lowered to your comfort level via a rack and pinion system. The drill press uses a 5/8-inch chuck, and offers a 3-7/8-inch quill stroke. The drill features a 1/2 HP induction motor with 12 speeds ranging from 250 to 3000 RPM, making it suitable for a variety of materials such as wood, metal, and plastic.
List Price: $ 745.50