- Durable, cobalt bits offer pilot point design for improved performance and reduced walking
- Industrial-grade ABS case with interlocking hinge protects bits and holds up over time
- Unique bit retention system keeps bits in place and makes different sizes easy to identify
- Sliding rubber lock keeps case closed during transport and storage
- Includes case, drill bits in these sizes: two 1/16-inch, 5/64-inch, two 3/32-inch, 7/64-inch, two 1/8-inch, 9/64-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, 1/4-inch, and 5/16-inch
The DeWalt DW1263 14 Piece Cobalt Split Point Bit Assortment includes a selection of commonly used bits that have been precision crafted to provide improved durability and faster cutting. Featuring a pilot point tip design that reduces walking at startup to provide you with more precise performance, these industrial-strength Cobalt bits make quick work of tough tasks like drilling through stainless steel. And they come neatly packaged in a heavy-duty case made from industrial-grade ABS material, so you never end up sorting through the bottom of a big tool kit for a bit, only to find that it’s been damaged in transport. This durable case also offers an interlocking hinge and a sliding, rubber lock, so you can count on it to stay closed and hold up to the test of time. Labeled slots for each bit and an advanced bit holder help you stay organized and ensure that you know which bits are which at a glance. Included in this kit are two 1/16-, two 3/32-, and two 1/8-inch commonly used bits, and bits in 5/64-, 7/64-, 9/64-, 5/32-, 3/16-, 7/32-, 1/4-, and 5/16-inch sizes suitable for a wide variety of applications.
List Price: $ 41.47
Price: $ 19.99