- Pilot point tips for clean, accurate holes
- No-spin shank eliminates spinning in the chuck, size markings located above shank to prevent wearing away
- Designed to reduce lock-up on breakthrough
- Bits include (in inches) two 1/16-, 5/64-, 3/32-, 7/64-, 1/8-, 9/64-, 5/32- and 11/64-inch split point drill bits
- Also includes 3/16-, 13/64-, 7/32-, 1/4-, 5/16-, 3/8- and 1/2-inch pilot point drill bits
The DeWalt DW1956 16-piece Pilot Point twist drill bit assortment comes with pilot point tips for starts on contact that result in clean, accurate holes. These bits are designed to reduce lock-up on breakthrough, and also feature a no-spin shank that eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck. Other features include a tapered web for greater durability and reduced breaking, and size markings that are located above the shank to prevent wearing away. This kit comes with two 1/16-inch, one 5/64-inch, one 3/32-inch, one 7/64-inch, one 1/8-inch, one 9/64-inch, one 5/32-inch, and one 11/64-inch split point drill bits and one 3/16-inch, one 13/64-inch, one 7/32-inch, one 1/4-inch, one 5/16-inch, one 3/8-inch, and one 1/2-inch pilot point drill bits, and a secure carrying case.
List Price: $ 43.37
Price: $ 18.95