- Two machines in one ? combines edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool
- Ball bearing construction
- Oscillating and rotary motion ? for fast, burn-free finishes on edges, faces, contours, inside and outside curves
- Tool free conversion from belt to spindle
- On-board accessory storage
Ridgid 14663 Model EB4424 Oscillating Edge Belt Sander is two machines in one that combines an edge belt and spindle sanding in one high performance tool. The ball bearing construction provides smooth operation and a long life. The oscillating and rotary motion provides fast, burn-free finishes on edges, faces, contours, inside and outside curves. Tool free conversion from belt to spindle changes are quick and easy, no tools required. Table tilts 0-48 degrees with detents at most popular angles (0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees) to sand bevel edges. Completely outfitted this sander includes: a 4-inch X 24-inch belt, all drums, and set of sleeves. On-board accessory storage for all drums, throat plates, washers and belt mechanism store neatly on the tool. User-friendly features like the soft-touch knobs, hose adapter With built-in sawdust collection port, recesses in base for sawhorse mounting make this sander easy to use.
List Price: $ 340.40